- Formulate Program Strategy, Development Plan and Scope of Work.
- Identify technical consultants and supervise production of site plans and schematic designs.
- Supervise the investigation and design of infrastructure and environmental assessment.
- Prepare development cost estimate, budget with funding sources and uses.
- Assist in applying for LIHTC, private, foundations, municipal, state and federal funds.
- Prepare development schedule and development timeline.
- Assist in property acquisition.
- Assist in Procuring the Equity Investor.
- Assist in Procuring the Tax Credit Manager services.
OBTAIN REGULATORY APPROVALS/CLEARANCES
- Review Environmental Review Clearance and Approvals.
- Review all required Zoning/Permit/Ordinance Approvals.
- Review Design Development Documents
- Review 90% Complete Construction Documents
- Prepare, maintain and submit due diligence documents.
- Obtain Equity Investor Review and Approval of Financial Closing Documents
- Conduct Financial Closing
CONSTRUCTION AND OCCUPANCY
- Assist in Issuing Notice To Proceed (NTP) to Start Construction Work. Prepare, Submit and Obtain PHFA Approval of LIHTC Carry Over Documentation. Conduct Pre- Construction Conference.
- Supervise Implementation of Construction.
- Conduct site inspections, visits and tours.
- Conduct Regular Progress Meetings, Preparation and Maintain Minutes (Monthly Progress Reports to include progress updates, submittal updates and schedule updates. Review and approve Development Payment Requisitions.
- Prepare and Submit Installment Payment Requisitions to Equity Investor as per Limited Partnership Agreement Pay-in Schedule.
- Assist in Transfer Ownership of Unit(s)) from CM/Contractor to Owner Entity.
- Assist in Transfer Insurance to Owner Entity from CM or Contractor.
COORDINATE AND MONITOR PROJECT
- Prepare and submit Carryover Allocation Agreements.
- Submit Cost Certification and Placed in Service Package to the Pennsylvania
- Housing Finance Agency. (PHFA) and Obtain IRS 8609 Forms.
- Receive IRS 8609 form(s)) from PHFA
- Complete 8609 form(s)) and transmit to Equity Investors.
- Obtain Equity Pay-in tied to 8609 Submission from Equity Investor
- Assist Auditor to achieve Break Even Status
- Review Financial Documents for Annual Audit and Tax Returns